Previous Harambee Stars Defender and skipper Musa Otieno has been released from Kenyatta National Hospital, where he had been conceded on Friday, June 26.
As indicated by nearby sources Musa expressed gratitude toward each and every individual who remained by him, and guaranteed everybody he is feeling greatly improved.
He will now self-confine according to the Ministry of Health rules.
As indicated by a relative, Otieno was placed in detachment and had addressed in any event three individuals before being put on oxygen.
“He was prepared and put on oxygen and later positioned on segregation,” the relative who mentioned not to be named, said.
“The specialists have not said whether he has contracted COVID-19 or not. In any case, each insurance is being taken to guarantee Otieno is alright. On Sunday, Otieno figured out how to converse with at any rate three individuals,” the relative said.
The news was trailed by ‘Recover’ and bolster messages via web-based networking media, with them, starting gossipy tidbits Musa had contracted COVID-19.
“If it’s not too much trouble go along with me in supplication my dear companion Musa Otieno Ongao. He has the coronavirus and has been admitted to medical clinic,” One Kris Humphrey Kaufman posted on Facebook, with an image Musa in an emergency clinic bed.
Otieno has driven projects trying to help defenseless Kenyans during the pandemic time frame a lot of as of late through his Kick Off To Hope association, which upheld more than 600 families in low-pay territories.
Musa Otieno is Harambee Stars’ most-topped player, with more than 100 appearances in 12 years.
He was a piece of the Harambee Stars crew that partook in the 2004 Africa Cup of Nations in Tunisia.
Locally he wore the shades of Tusker FC and AFC Leopards, before making move to South Africa’s Santos in 1997.